[Nolug] Apple and Exchange Public Folders

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_puryear-it.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 17:07:07 +0000

I'm assuming there are a number of Apple gear-heads here. We have a customer with Exchange 2010 that uses Macs and their iPhones extensively. They would like to access the Exchange 2010 Calendar PF we have on there from their Mac iCals. Has anybody done this? If it's impossible, are the only options Entourage or OWA? For iPhone, options?

---
Dustin Puryear
CEO
Puryear IT, LLC - We see IT differently.
Baton Rouge Computer Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/baton-rouge/>
New Orleans Computer Support<http://www.puryear-it.com/computer-support/new-orleans/>
Direct: 225-304-6402 | Main: 225-706-8414 | Fax: 800-613-5731 | www.puryear-it.com<http://www.puryear-it.com>
We're always looking for highly-motivated and energetic professionals to join our team.
Join our team now: jobs.puryear-it.com<http://jobs.puryear-it.com/>