Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions?

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 09 Dec 2002 14:26:44 -0600

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 20:59, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Ok, we have several positive comments in favor of raw fish. Any
> objections?

Let's not forget that "accurate" sushi is pretty expensive, and that
there are those among us who can't afford it. That's why I mentioned
Little Tokyo 2, which is a buffet.

> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 11:04, Scott Harney wrote:
> > I personally am stuck on Mikimoto though I've tried just about
> > everywhere in town. Of course at Mikimoto they now know me by name.
> > "Hello Mr Scott. We have your Uni today!"

> > > Mmm Ninja, it's a very good sushi restaurant near Maple Leaf Bar.
> > > I think Japanese living in New Orleans like the restaurant because
> > > they have non-americanized sushi.
> > >
> > > -- Yuji Yamano

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "they love our milk and honey, but preach about another    |
|  way of living"                                            |
|    Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me"                |