Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions?

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Kim Pai (sp) on Canal and S. Carollton (near Jesuit) has a decent sushi buffet at about $14 for
dinner.

Brett

--- Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 20:59, Joey Kelly wrote:
> > Ok, we have several positive comments in favor of raw fish. Any
> > objections?
>
> Let's not forget that "accurate" sushi is pretty expensive, and that
> there are those among us who can't afford it. That's why I mentioned
> Little Tokyo 2, which is a buffet.
>
> > On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 11:04, Scott Harney wrote:
> > > I personally am stuck on Mikimoto though I've tried just about
> > > everywhere in town. Of course at Mikimoto they now know me by name.

> --
> +------------------------------------------------------------+
> | Ron Johnson, Jr. mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> | Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> | |
> | "they love our milk and honey, but preach about another |
> | way of living" |
> | Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me" |

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}