Re: [Nolug] linux and netapp

From: Jj Gmail <jdj2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:07:13 -0500

Figured it out. The Lun had a thin mirror on it. The mirrored portion was not large enough to accommodate the the space presented to the Linux server. That was why Linux showed it had space but the total Lun did not. Don't ask why it was set that way by the storage admin.
It's hard to know what is happening in other departments. I liked it better in the days when servers had its own set of physical disks. No wonder why as400 admin are always smiling.