Re: [Nolug] restaurant suggestions?

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:50:47 -0600

I'll eat sushi, but it isn't my first choice. If we are going to meet somewhere
for lunch, we should pick someplace with enough space to accomodate the
anticipated "crowd", and if we're geeky enough to bring laptops, etc., then
whatever the fare should involve to much hand work (ribs) or coordination
(chopsticks). May I suggest someplace with a buffet, forks, and an some
space?

<plug>
If you aren't a super hard-core gamer, the ATI All-In-Wonder
video/tv tuner cards and GATOS drivers let me type this e-mail
and watch Miami and Chicago play in the pouring rain on the same
screen. Now this is what the multimedia PCs of the '90 wanted
to be.
</plug>

Andy