Re: [Nolug] Any mobile developers looking for a job?

From: Lee S. Whatley <lee_at_whatley.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:18:55 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013, B. Estrade wrote:
> I was at NRL when camera phones started getting popular, and while those
> were banned regular cell phones weren't (though reception sucked inside of
> the building).

All cell phones are banned now (both personal and gov't). For awhile they
wouldn't even let you bring them in the building. Enough people
complained about the heat ruining their phones when they would leave them
in their cars during the summer that now they have little lockers for you
to put them in next to the entrances. It's a dumb policy, imo - the
equivalent of making it illegal for everyone to drive in order to keep
some people from speeding.