[Nolug] OpenH323

From: Joey Kelly <looseduk_at_ductape.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:08:52 +0000

Anyone here messes with OpenH323 / gnomemeeting? I'm trying to get that
working.

I see that the openh323.org site's docs are worse than not having anything to
read at all. I'm reduced to running netstat and trying to deduce which ports
the client and gateway run on. Grr...

I know I could probably just use gnomemeeting (doesn't KDE have anything?
...nope.) and get it running, but of course I won't really learn anything
that way.

Anyway, anyone care to help me see if I can connect to them? What ports
should I open for this to work?

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy