[Nolug] Off-topic from off-topic -- that is, back on-topic

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:35:54 -0600

Manuel,
    I hate to disrupt the discussion about cable/DSL to ask an actual
Linux question, but here goes: I see you are interested in streaming
stuff. For video, what's the best overall format to have on a web
server so most anybody can download/stream it? mpeg2, mpeg3, or what?
I have some educational videotapes a friend says he can convert for
me, but needs to know what format to put them into.
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com