Re: [Nolug] The Thursday meeting

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:14:12 -0800 (PST)

Coming from New Orleans (17th St Canal):
it is on the right before Whitney Bank (corner of vets and Focis); if you pass Copelands, you've
 gone too far. Start looking after you pass the McDonald's on your right.

Coming from Metairie:
it is going to be on the lake side (your left) of Vets. You will pass Dorgnac's on the right,
and it is diagonally across (forward, left) from there. Do not take the Focis st. left turn; pass
that up, and do a U-ie at the next light. If you pass up McDonald's on your left, you have gone
too far.

Brett

--- Joey Kelly <geek@joeykelly.net> wrote:
> You remembered right.
>
> <paste revelant data>
>
> Hey all,
>
> Here's the deal:
>
> Thursday, December 19, 7:30 PM (regular bat time & channel)
>
> King Buffet
> 601 Veterans, Metairie
> in the old Ralph & Kakoo's building
> 837-4383, ask for Charles (manager)
>
> Cost: $11 + drink + tax ~= $13
>
> Buffet looks great, a cow-orker ate there last night, thinks it's pretty
> good.
>

> Oh, and I guess I could have given directions. It's between Bonnabel and
> the Orleans parish line. If you get off at Bonnabel, go towards the
> lake, turn right on Vets, it's on the left, basically across from
> Dorignac's supermarket.
>
> </paste>
>
> --Joey
>

> On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 12:23, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > So, where *exactly* are we going on Thursday night?
> >
> > I thought I say something about Joey making reservations at a Chinese
> > restaurant on Vets.
> >
> > Ron
> > --
> > +---------------------------------------------------------------+
> > | Ron Johnson, Jr. mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net |
> > | Jefferson, LA USA http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
> > | |
> > | "My advice to you is to get married: If you find a good wife, |
> > | you will be happy; if not, you will become a philosopher." |
> > | Socrates |
> Joey Kelly
> Linux consultant in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
> http://kellynet.dhs.org
>
> ---
>
> missions newsletter:
> http://joeykelly.net/ministry/newsletter/november2002.php

=====
public BrettDEstrade(){
 this.email="estrabd(at)yahoo(dot)com";
 this.url1="http://www.brettsbsd.net/";
 this.eFax="(253)484-8755";
 this.iM ="YMsg(estrabd),ICQ(46248888),AIM(bz743)";
 this.misc ="A.M.D.G.";
}