Re: [Nolug] The Thursday meeting

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:03:10 -0600

Figures. The one time I could make it in months, and I have be somewhere else at
7 PM that night. Something about Bayona's and my anniversary. Bad planning on
my part, I guess. This would be a lot less expensive.

I just _KNOW_ that someone will take notes and post it to the list, so I can get all
the good DSL info that is sure to be discussed.

Maybe next time.

Andy