RE: [Nolug] Loki Setup

From: Andy Cristina <acristina_at_penta-corp.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:48:41 -0600

The main reason they have Qt is because thats what we used to port our
Windows product to Solaris :-) I'm working on setting GTK+ up today. I'm
thinking that if I staticly link it to the installer, then the end user
doesn't have to install it just to install our product. Gotta look into
that. Or we can just give them the source for GTK too. Whatever works at
this point.