[Nolug] Cost of t1

From: johns_at_sstar.com
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 03 21:58:32 -0600

Hi Ron.

>> Both port and local loop rates might depend on how long a contract
>> you sign. There are also installation costs to consider, $1K ballpark.

> Is that installation, or estimated monthly fee?

Just installation, for both local loop and Internet port. Many vendors will
waive it with a long term (3 year) contract, however.

Oh - I didn't mention equipment. The vendor normally pays for his end.
Sometimes he will supply something for you end too, but often not. So you
might need a T1 CSU/DSU, router, or whatever.

John

John Souvestre - Southern Star - 504-888-3348 - http://www.sstar.com