Re: [Nolug] this month's meeting... I'm not gonna be here :-(

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:03:45 -0600

Joey,
    Great to hear about your trip. If your wife is concerned about the
water, stop by the outdoors/camping supply place on the north I-10
service road somewhere up around Aris Ave. (You can see it from I-10,
near the hot tub place.) They have purification tablets that should
make it safe to drink the water, at a reasonable price. Sounds like
you are following the great commission of making disciples. You will
be greatly blessed by being there.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org