Re: [Nolug] this month's meeting... I'm not gonna be here :-(

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 08:34:09 +0000

Its called Adventure Sports, and it is on Papworth and the I-10 service
road:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=B:NO375320&ck=1937395050&tab=B2C&tcat=8111484&city=Metairie&state=LA&country=us&msa=5560&slt=29.984089&sln=-90.152740&cs=4&stat=:pos:1:regular:regT:4:fbT:0

(504) 835-1932

Brett

Dave Prentice wrote:

> Joey,
> Great to hear about your trip. If your wife is concerned about the
> water, stop by the outdoors/camping supply place on the north I-10
> service road somewhere up around Aris Ave. (You can see it from I-10,
> near the hot tub place.) They have purification tablets that should
> make it safe to drink the water, at a reasonable price. Sounds like
> you are following the great commission of making disciples. You will
> be greatly blessed by being there.
> Dave Prentice
> prentice@instruction.com
> http://www.originsresource.org

I know who stole those lunches...it was that damn sasquatch!!!! --
"Billy Madison" (1995)
#! ~/myInfo
set url http://www.brettsbsd.net
set eFax (253)484-8755