Re: [Nolug] Re: cable modems

From: pcguy1_at_cox.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:42:22 -0500

Um, it would depend on what a "few days" means. Also, why do you want to borrow one? Special project, test out the system, or maybe even ping of death someone that needs it? :-)

Sometimes these things can be worked out with the nice local system engineer....

Charles Jouglard
Senior System Engineer
Cox High Speed Internet