RE: [Nolug] Cox phone service

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:45:58 -0600

[Snip]

> Ok. asterisk.org isn't real clear about supporting analog. Lot's
> of verbiage about VoIP, T1 lines, H.323, etc, though. That's what
> made me think that it's digital-only.
>
> --

Yea - it is very much overkill for anything I could ever want to do.
Although glancing through some of the new docs this morning made me wonder
how hard it would be to set up VoIP between my dad and me if I ever got this
running. See that there is a masked ebuild for it in gentoo. Hmm - have to
go see what's the delay in unmasking it.