[Nolug] February topic: samba

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:36:29 +0000

Hey y'all,

I will be presenting samba at next month's meeting. Probably I'll have some
stuff that some of you haven't seen before, with LinNeighborhood and KDE,
both of which make for a point-n-click experience when interfacing with
windows machines under linux. That, and I'll cover the usual technical
overview (what it is, what files to edit, various obscure options to impress
the crowd, etc.).

To the folks who've been nagging me about doing samba since last summer: you
had better be there, or I'll send Guido and a few of his friends after you...
kapisch?

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy