Re: [Nolug] Gentoo

From: Manuel Lora <vanguardist_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:02:23 -0600

I don't mind the time it takes to compile things (I'm a cvs freak).

I'm just worried about portage going crazy and then not having a way rebuild
the database and all the emerging stuff.

I do like to be current so that's my interest, as well as compiling everything
for my CPU, since most distros ship with generic 386 or at best 586.

ml

--
Vorbis: Open, Free Audio :: http://www.vorbis.com