Re: [Nolug] Netboot utilities using Linux

From: Yuji Yamano <yyamano_at_kt.rim.or.jp>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:26:41 +0900 (JST)

Just for your information.

-ray <ray@ops.selu.edu> writes:

> Check out g4u (ghost 4 unix). I haven't used it before but heard good
> things... and it is NetBSD based so it has to be cool. :)
>
> http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

Hubert Feyrer, the author of g4u and a NetBSD developer, used it for
setting up NetBSD cluster of 45 machines. There are a paper and a
presentation material that was used at EuroBSDCon 2002.

http://www.feyrer.de/Texts/Own/

--
Yuji Yamano <yyamano@kt.rim.or.jp>
  The music spread everywhere. In the mouth. In the armpits. In the crotch.