RE: [Nolug] WIN98SE ICS Server, Linux Client Help

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:22:23 -0600

I've used port forwarding several times with Win 98 ics. Microsoft has an
article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q231162
that if you can read between the lines you can find the keys you need to set
and change. There is also a point and click utility at
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/ics/icsconfiguration.htm that
lets you set the forwards up, as well as a few other tweaks.