[Nolug] Viewing each command in a bash script

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 21 Feb 2003 06:05:12 -0600

Hi.

Normally, if one runs a script, all that one sees is the output
from the programs, not any comments in the script, or the actual
commands.

Is there any way to enable such viewing? I'd find it very useful
for debugging scripts.

TIA,
Ron

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net           |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ ron.l.johnson |
| "For me and windows it became a matter of easy to start    |
|  with, and becoming increasingly difficult to be produc-   |
|  tive as time went on, and if something went wrong very    |
|  difficult to fix, compared to linux's large over head     |
|  setting up and learning the system with ease of use and   |
|  the increase in productivity becoming larger the longer I |
|  use the system."                                          |
|   Rohan Nicholls , The Netherlands                         |