Re: [Nolug] an answer and a ?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:47:59 +0000

I mentioned hacking a telocity gateway... but before I do, I want to know if
they're gonna ask their old subscribers to return them? I doubt they would
(not like they're gonna use them for anything), but does anybody have any
word on this?

Oh, and in my last post, please substitute "month" for "week"
(s/week/month/g).

--Joey

Thou spake:
>The answer:
>In answer to joey's question, having the meeting closer would make it
>more convenient to attend.(at least for me) I am relatively new but
>willing to do what I can to help.
>
>The ?
>
>I remember a post with someone asking about getting hold of a
>telocity/directv modem to hack. I have one if anybody wants it.
>Just let me know.

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy