Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:48:31 -0600

On Saturday 22 February 2003 04:57 pm, Joey Kelly wrote:
> I'm for that, say if there were a group of folks in Mandeville or Luling

Luling. That's what I'm talking about. Maybe we could get a room at
Hahnville HS, if I knew who to contact there. I could get my son to ask,
since he is a student there. If it was in Luling, then it's less than an
hour drive from Houma and Thibodaux. We'ed have to really get the
word out to hope to extend our coverage area.

Andy Johnson