Re: [Nolug] ideas to help nolug grow

From: Brett D. Estrade <estrabd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:49:35 +0000

"New Orleans" Linux Users Group. No offense, but the regional area is
just to big to be covered by one group. I do like the idea of a short
list of regularly rotating locations, but the key words are "short" and
"regular". If the meeting scheme is even a little bit hairy, it will
discourage new people and confuse the current members (like me).

Brett