Re: possible locations for installfest (Re: [Nolug] ideas to helpnolug grow)

From: Will Trufant <willtrufant_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:31:21 -0600

hey guys - im the "netops guy" at a bar here in the quarter ( mythique -
1135decatur upstairs ) - and im sure we'd lost to host "Installfest" - weve
allready hosted xmascon 02, and already have dsl and about 8 10/100 ports
already hardwired in addition to our wireless access.

lemme know if i/we can be any help.

- will