[Nolug] MySQL/Kylix 1.0 interface problem

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:10:32 -0500

I have MySQL and the GUI MySQL Control Center running, but when I try to connect from Kylix 1.0 I get a message that libmysqlclient.so.6.0.0 can't be found. Installation was from the RH 8.0 CDs. Is this a Red Hat file or a MySQL file?
     I was about to try InterBase as an alternative, but since I can't get the Red Hat CD out and Borland's in, I can't try it.
     Does anyone have a reliable program for converting Paradox tables to delimited ASCII? Those I have only work on some tables. Microsoft Access, which I stopped using years ago, won't even recognize some of them! But then it's only a toy database system.