Re: [Nolug] New website Beta testing announcement

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 17:07:20 -0600

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 08:37, Scott Harney wrote:
> I'm about ready to retire the old static html nolug.org with a new site
> at http://www.nolug.org/postnuke/html . As you can probably guess by
> the URL, it's based on postnuke which is a php4+Mysql based content
> management system. This new site is drastic overhaul of the old site. It's
> much more dynamic and easier to manage. It will be a good presence for the
> lug and make us look more alive.
[snip]

In the "Directions to NOLUG meetings" section, clicking on "Here", which
is a hyperlink, does nothing.

The poll doesn't seem to work (yet?), although 1 person seems to have
voted. (Ah ha! It only works for logged in users.)

Ron

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?       |
| Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country   |
| signers are still great.                                  |