Re: [Nolug] New website Beta testing announcement

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:51:11 -0600

"< w >" <willtrufant@hotmail.com> writes:

Sure. I went with purple, green, and gold since it's new Orleans.
Initially if you wanna send me the "#xxxxx" colors for a better
look let me know. There are a lot of Postnuke themes. I deliberately went
with a simpler cleaner look. I can allow registered users to try other themes
as well.

Also I need icons for the Topic sections: BSD, NOLUg, tips and tricks, and
Software we Like.