Re: [Nolug] meeting notes (March 2003)

From: Craig Jackson <craig.jackson_at_wild.net>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 06:48:58 -0600

I Like the coffeehouse idea. My impression of the monthly meetings is
that people aren't really getting to know people. Small personal
satellite meetings all over town would allow people to meet in their
vicinity and get to know each other. These people then have more
incentive to attend the monthly meetings. Also it would give people more
opportunity to hash out ideas for presentations, projects, or even to
give help at someone's house where the actual computers are. We can then
share that experience at meetings.

--
Craig Jackson
Wildnet Group L.L.C.