RE: [Nolug] The Baton Rouge Linux User Group library and you.. (bounced from Dustin)

From: Chuck Tran <ohchucki_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 23:21:32 -0600

How nice of them. Thanks to BRLUG.

Chuck

http://www.brlug.net/library.php3

We are always eager to work with you to get the book reviewed. Remember, if
you review a book you can keep it!

To check out a book just open the book's detail page and follow the Check
Out Item link.

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology