[Nolug] Red Hat User Group Links

From: Mischa Krilov <subs_at_krilov.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:34:25 -0500

Joey (et al),

Here's the main link to Red Hat's User Group Program. Note the links on the
left for "Get Freebies" and "

http://www.redhat.com/apps/community/LUG/

Gang, let's not all pester RH for freebies- they've got a few restrictions
on how often a LUG can request goodies. Basically, it looks like we request
stuff for a special meeting- say an install fest, or a recruitment thing,
or whatnot- they send us goodies for the event.

Also, interested parties may want to look at:

http://www.redhat.com/apps/community/LUG/US/louisiana.html

(I think we may need to update our info.)

Mischa.