Re: [Nolug] Red Hat User Group Links

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:43:07 -0500

Thanks Mischa. I've added the Link to our site in the Links area.

Mikey actually still reads the group (I work with him). Mikey, if you
read this, follow the link and see if you can make the info current since
you created the entry. It shows your old payneservices.com account
which probably still works ;) )

On Saturday 19 April 2003 04:34 pm, Mischa Krilov wrote:
> Joey (et al),
>
> Here's the main link to Red Hat's User Group Program. Note the links on the
> left for "Get Freebies" and "
>
> http://www.redhat.com/apps/community/LUG/
>
> Gang, let's not all pester RH for freebies- they've got a few restrictions
> on how often a LUG can request goodies. Basically, it looks like we request
> stuff for a special meeting- say an install fest, or a recruitment thing,
> or whatnot- they send us goodies for the event.
>
> Also, interested parties may want to look at:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/apps/community/LUG/US/louisiana.html
>
> (I think we may need to update our info.)
>
> Mischa.

Scott Harney <scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."
gpg key fingerprint=7125 0BD3 8EC4 08D7 321D CEE9 F024 7DA6 0BC7 94E5