Re: [Nolug] small HDD for sale?

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:55:48 -0500

On Monday 21 April 2003 04:48 pm, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone have some old parts they'd to get rid of?
> - small HDD; 2GB or bigger.
> - IDE CD-ROM drive
> - PCI 10/100 NICs (2)

I may have one or two 4x CD-ROM drives, after I test the replacements I have
for them to make sure that they will work in their target systems. As for NIC's,
I've just been buying new RealTek 8139 based boards. I've picked up a few
here in town for $10 each, and they work fine (even on my Alpha).

While we're on the subject of hard drives, does anyone have a PCI IDE controller
(which will have to work on an Alpha), or a 50 pin SCSI drive 4GB or more?

Andy Johnson