Re: [Nolug] Comparative OS Stability

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 25 Apr 2003 02:29:46 -0500

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 19:49, LinuxLaw wrote:
> You ask a question to which you already know the answer. At some
> point we all have used/do use windows. Who hasn't had experience with
> windows? I also have used/do use Linux -- does that make my "railing?"
> any easier for you to digest? Hint: It shouldn't.

Man, you need to go take a shower and relax; codeine is very effective.
I was *not* insulting you, nor was I attacking you. If I was, everyone
on the list would *instantly* know it, and there are enough people on
the list who know me well enough to call me out on it.

> Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 20:53, LinuxLaw wrote:

[snip]

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson |
| An ad currently being run by the NEA (the US's biggest    |
| public school TEACHERS UNION) asks a teenager if he can   |
| find sodium and *chloride* in the periodic table of the   |
| elements.                                                 |
| And they wonder why people think public schools suck...   |