Re: [Nolug] Comparative OS Stability

From: mikey_at_otisinc1.net
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:09:19 -0400 (EDT)

> On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 19:49, LinuxLaw wrote:
>> You ask a question to which you already know the answer. At some
>> point we all have used/do use windows. Who hasn't had experience with
>> windows? I also have used/do use Linux -- does that make my
>> "railing?" any easier for you to digest? Hint: It shouldn't.
>
> Man, you need to go take a shower and relax; codeine is very effective.
> I was *not* insulting you, nor was I attacking you. If I was, everyone
> on the list would *instantly* know it, and there are enough people on
> the list who know me well enough to call me out on it.

<mirth>
I'd actually feel complimented, Ron . Judging by the handle, we can
assume he/she is a lawyer. Lawyers are paid to argue and be vindictive.
You're getting this service for -free-. ;)
</mirth>

<monty_python sketch="Argument Clinic">
1:If I didn't pay you, then why are you arguing?
2:I could be arguing in my spare time.
</monty_python>

--
Since-beer-leekz,