[Nolug] speakers for the summer meetings

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:41:27 +0000

Hey y'all,

This message is for those of you who said they might want to do a
presentation at our monthly meetings. I need to coordinate with everyone
off-list so I can schedule you and post the upcoming topics to the list.

If you haven't spoken to me about doing a presentation, but would like to do
so, please email me about it.

Remember, if no one volunteers to speak, you folks will be stuck listening to
me drone on about some topic or other, and no one wants that, right?

Thanks.

I'd rather crash a Ford than wreck a Chevy