[Nolug] Missing the point (Re: updating a RedHat box)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 09:38:39 +0000

I didn't mean I wanted to jump from 7.x to 9.0, I meant simply making sure
that all of the packages were patched to safe levels. It's a 2.2 kernel, I
share Ron's willies concerning jumping to a 2.4.

SuSE lets me point YaST at their ftp server, in the x.y directory, and they
maintain each point release, allowing me to stay bug-free, etc. Can RH keep
me at 7.x with current bug- and security-fixes?

--Joey

Thou spake: