RE: [Nolug] Missing the point (Re: updating a RedHat box)

From: Wimprine, Thomas <twimprine_at_stei.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 11:06:29 -0500

If they want to continue running RH they may want to upgrade. I believe RH
will only actively maintain the distro up to two revs. back. (They are at 9
they won't support 6.x) So the next upgrade they will be left behind. If
they don't subscribe to RHN I would recommend moving them to another distro.