[Nolug] Fwd: Louisiana LUG get-together

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 08:37:31 +0000

Hey y'all,

Wendell from Lake Charles, who some of you might remember, is trying to put
together an occasional meta-LUG meeting comprised of representattives from
each of the Linux users groups throughout the state. He is considering
holding this meta-meeting once or twice a year. I think he's on to something,
actually.

At any rate, I'm looking for volunteers to do a road trip to Lafayette. Be
thinking about it, willya?

Thanks.

--Joey