[Nolug] New in Town.

From: integral_at_integralsecurity.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:50:09 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am serving as a summer missionary in New Orleans this summer. I am working
with the youth at Carver Baptist Center. I have several kids that have taken
computer repair in school. They are interested in learning more during the
summer. I would like to setup a break and fix lab to train them with. If
anyone has some hardware they would like to donate, we would be much greatful.
Currently they are using 386 machines. If you have more modern equipment that
would be really cool.

I have flown in therefore my transportation is quite limited.

Hubs and network cable would be nice. 10 base t would work fine. I would like
to teach them some network administration. Various linux distribution CD's
would also be useful.

These are some great kids.

Greetings from ctlug.

Thanks in Advance,