Re: [Nolug] New in Town.

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 22:57:43 -0500

Jonathan,
    There was such a rush about needing to get the machines out of the
classroom that my pastor called a friend and got him to donate a
mini-storage room for a month. The rush is off. I could bring some to
wherever you are one day next week. We need to have them out by about
3 weeks to go to Gulfport for shipping.
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org