Re: [Nolug] Political organisation

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 21:01:38 -0500

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> One-world government by the UN? You want to talk about *RAMPANT*
> incompetance and corruption. It's fscking incredible.

As opposed to... the rampant corruption and incompetence that we see
in our own national and state politices?

People dislike the UN, but things that happen in DC aren't that
different from what happens in NY. They both like to talk and they
both want to protect their own turf. There's just more turf to talk
about in NY.

> The other alternative would be the corporate-state, and we see
> hints about how bad that would be.

Or we could have a religion-state. Many people think the U.S. should
be a "Christian Nation", or, that we already are, and are fighting the
"Islamofacist" governments.

--
As long as you have mystery you have health; when you destroy mystery
you create morbidity.			     -- G.K. Chesterson