[Nolug] Budding Web Author

From: integral_at_integralsecurity.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:51:45 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I have been given a task by our director at the center I am volunteering as a
summer missionary at.

He wants to know how to make web pages on his own. He is very bright, however
he hasn't done this before. He is still using windows, but I might be able to
persuade him to use linux. He does think it is simpler than what it really
is. "Write me something that will show me how do to a website."

If anyone has had success with any tools that end users can easily use to
create simple website, please let me know.

The center is non-profit so the lower the aquisition cost the better. He would
more than likely prefer a windows based solution.

Thanks,

Jonathan Hutchins
Summer Missionary