Re: [Nolug] Sorting lists of domains

From: mrobinso_at_fpkc.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:34:32 -0500

Actually, I want to sort on all fields, last field first. I was using this example to show why I
don't think sort will work. What I'm really after is to first sort by the right-most field (the TLD).
Then within that, I want to sort by the second-to-last field, then the third-to-last, etc. I think
the problem with sort is because some domains will have only 2 fields while others will have
more. With sort, you can specify a field to sort on, but it counts fields from the left.

Mark Robinson