Re: [Nolug] Beginners classes

From: Bob McKeand <bobmckeand_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

I sure would like to get the cdrw and dvd to work,
scanner too. Most important is SETI.

I have RH8 on a dual boot and use Knoppix at work
(live CD).

When I get home at night I am too tired to reboot, I
want to do my e-mails and hit news sites. Mozilla. I
only use Open Office for work processing. I am just
too tired to fight the Linux learning curve.

I guess I would like to see NEWBIE classes, I read all
the NOLUG stuff and its a tad beyond NEWBIE.

I am not giving up, just looking for a shorter path.

Thank you!

Bob