Re: [Nolug] Confused about SpamAssassin report

From: Scott Harney <scotth_at_scottharney.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 07:10:54 -0500

"Andrew S. Johnson" <andy@asjohnson.com> writes:

> shouldn't have this problem any more. Overall, I'm pleased with SA's
> accuracy. Not perfect, but pretty darn good. So, the spam report falls
> into the "my bad" category.

I get maybe two spams in my inbox in a 7 day period that
spamassassin does not catch. My various email addresses are out
there all over the place so my junk folder is pretty inundated.
The only false positives I ever received were my boss forwarding me
spam to coomplain about it. I'm quite satisfied with spamassassin
so far.

--
Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."