Re: [Nolug] Crappy Perl Code

From: Mark A. Hershberger <mah_at_everybody.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:05:16 -0500

Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net> writes:

> At 03:49 PM 7/13/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>>Its a real shame that my fellow SysAdmins on the Windows side of the
>>house don't do any scripting.

> I think you meant the sysadmins that you work with, but I have noticed
> that in the Linux community everyone assumes that Windows sysadmins
> only point-and-click. This is true in very small shops, but often not
> the case in any sizeable network.

I did. The problem that I see is these same admins, because of
changes within the company, are going to have to manage systems
world-wide.

Two guys and a couple of mice.

"So, what are we doing tonight, Brain?"

"Same thing we do every night, Pinky: try to take over the world."

Mark.

--
As long as you have mystery you have health; when you destroy mystery
you create morbidity.			     -- G.K. Chesterson