Re: [Nolug] SAMBA (all the details I can possibly give hoping someone is still willing to help

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:18:18 -0500

At 06:18 PM 7/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 15:06, Dustin Puryear wrote:
> > At 03:38 PM 7/16/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> > >dude...that print service for unix looks like it just might be what I
> > >need...however, I'm at HOME home in metairie until Sunday night rather
> > >than college home in Hammond where the linux and all is at so I'll
> have to
> > >wait until then
> >
> > Is my mike turned on? <tap, tap> Testing.. 1, 2, 3.
>
>If you wanted to confuse me, you just succeeded brilliantly!

I suggested lpd a while ago. Then I saw another suggestion for it which
garnered a response along the lines of "Sounds like a good idea, I'll look
into it!" Just one of those things, so I was making a joke about it. :)

Alice - Hi Bill!
Bill - Hi. Hey, your shoe is untied.
Alice - I like your tie!
Bill - Yeah, it's nice.
Alice - Look at that! My shoe is untied!

---
Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
Puryear Information Technology, LLC <http://www.puryear-it.com>
Providing expertise in the management, integration, and
security of Windows and UNIX systems, networks, and applications.