Re: [Nolug] SAMBA (all the details I can possibly give hoping someone is still willing to help

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 22:02:46 -0500

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 21:18, Dustin Puryear wrote:
> At 06:18 PM 7/16/2003 -0500, you wrote:

> > have to
> > >
> > > Is my mike turned on? <tap, tap> Testing.. 1, 2, 3.
> >
> >If you wanted to confuse me, you just succeeded brilliantly!
>
> I suggested lpd a while ago. Then I saw another suggestion for it which
> garnered a response along the lines of "Sounds like a good idea, I'll look
> into it!" Just one of those things, so I was making a joke about it. :)

Ah, I see. No, your mic was *not* turned on. Sorry.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |