[Nolug] Cloning hard drives

From: integral_at_integralsecurity.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:28:50 -0500

I have some pc's that my kids are fixing to be sent to an orphanage in
Guatamala. It takes over 4 hours to install the distribution on each pc. I
have tried using dd to copy an image of the drive, however since they are not
identical drives it dies when the hard drive is checked while linux is loading.
  I have also tried e2fsck to fix the hard drive. However this is not
working. DD only takes about 15 minutes to put an image on the drive, however
there are issues since it dies while loading linux.

Thanks in Advance,

Jonathan Hutchins
Summer Missionary.